Therapy and help for children in difficulty
The truth is, you can’t wait that long for your child to feel better and get back on track when they are in counselling. Especially if they have the pressure of keeping up with school and their academic programme.
Can your family afford to wait that long to return to harmony?
If your answer is no, Reality Therapy is the solution for you.
How I help
I can work with your child to teach them the life skills to handle any situation with confidence. As your child comes to understand they play a significant role in their own happiness, you’ll discover that things settle down at home and family life improves – for everybody.
Your child’s relationships with you, your family, their teachers and classmates will improve significantly.
How is Reality Therapy different from other therapeutic approaches?
Unlike other methods, Reality Therapy does not require a lifelong relationship between a client and therapist. Your child can quickly become self-sufficient at managing their emotions and then continue independently, without me.
Reality Therapy is focused on action.
There’s no need to dwell on the past when you can act today to change your reality. The three principles of Reality Therapy are:
- Owning your own behavior (this applies to others, too). Not blaming society, heredity, or history.
- Understanding you can change, and lead a happier, more fulfilling life.
- Knowing how your behavior can create the reality you want.
Together we can create the roadmap for your future that brings you happiness and health.
Is Reality Therapy right for your child?
Do any of these statements sound like you?
- You want to see your child take charge of their life and have a better relationship with you, your family, their schoolteachers, and their classmates.
- You know dwelling on the past won’t move you or your child forward into a happier, healthier future.
- You want your child to learn the tools and techniques to cope with adversity so they can stay on track no matter what happens.
- You want some help for your child in creating a personal roadmap for life success.
- You’re tired of trying the same old thing for your child again and again, with no success.
- You’re new to Sweden, and you want to make sure your child or adolescent adjusts easily to a new culture.
Can you really afford to wait one more day to help your child?
If any of this sounds like you, why not book a free, 30-minute consultation with me to see if I’m the right counsellor for you?